Yumi on the coast

Nothing a douse of garlic chili pepper sauce can't fix.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

And very belatedly..

Happy birthday KAY!!!!! Ouchi ni kaetara zettai asobu kara ne!

--

Being in Southeast Asia makes me think of all the people back home. When I was in Cambodia, I thought of Kim. When I was in the Philippines, I thought of the left vertical half of Robbie. Everytime I heard about Myanmar, I kept thinking how the Burmese government should give Conroy a medal of honor for being a DDR Champion and showing that the Burmese can triumph over anything. Now that I am in Vietnam, I am reminded of all the Vietnamese friends I have back home. Okay, so there's .... way too many of you to list. Be proud, my Viet friends. You have effectively infiltrated my social circle.

Six days, friends.