Yumi on the coast

Nothing a douse of garlic chili pepper sauce can't fix.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

God bless cheese.

Projected travel itinerary for the next few months:

October 19 - 24: Cambodia, possibly Laos.

Early November: Malaysia again?

November 18 - 22: Philippines?

December 7 - 15: Vietnam? (With this one, I am most excited about eating a lot of food. Everything else is secondary. If things go as planned, I will celebrate my birthday in Vietnam!)

By the end of December, the following countries will have been added to my passport:

Singapore
Malaysia
Indonesia
Thailand
Cambodia
Laos (?)
Phillipines
Vietnam

That's a whole lot of Southeast Asia, dude. I think my sweat is already starting to smell like garlic chili pepper sauce. Sorry to Myanmaar, Brunei and East Timor; maybe in another lifetime.

When I finaly come home, I want to go all out on the American activities that I have been deprived of for the last five months. I want to eat a whole block of American cheese, celebrate Thanksgiving a month late, waste napkins, use three toilet seatcovers at a time and re-colonize all the countries that I just listed.

--

To the five people who actually read this blog:

Hi!